Many low back cases involve nerve impingement syndrome (eg, pinched nerve) that may generate pain and other symptoms. The doctors at Premeir Intergrative Health are trained to access your case and condition, perform and order diagnostic tests for a detailed workup and prescribe a treatment plan for you.
Types of spinal disorders include trauma-related and degenerative; meaning age-related. Some of these spinal problems are listed below.
- Bulging or herniated disc. Both disc problems can cause nerve compression, inflammation, and pain.
- Spinal stenosis develops when the spinal canal abnormally narrows.
- Spinal arthritis, also called spinal osteoarthritis or spondylosis, is a common degenerative spine problem.
- Spondylolisthesis occurs when a lumbar (low back) vertebral body slips forward over the vertebra below it.
- Vertebral fractures (burst or compression types) are often caused by some type of trauma (eg, fall).
Our treatments are focused on treating and healing the underlying problem, not only addressing the specific symptom.
Built by DIfference Created. Copyright 2019.